THE STORY OF JENNIFER SEASON ONE EPISODE ONE

This is a true sex life/fiction story...
Written by Onihaxy....
Edited by Charles.... 

SEASON ONE EPISODE ONE
Early February. I met Jennifer on Facebook as a
mutual friend to one of my friends. One thing led to
another, we started chatting on BBM and early
march, we started E-dating. three weeks ago, we
discussed on how we will see facially and she
suggested to travel down to meet me in Akure if only
I can send T.fare.Jennifer is a student of uniport
so she fully based in PHC. I was so happy that I
started day dreaming how the visitation will look
like, the romance, fun, love-making etc...



On the 14th of April, I sent 10k into her account as T.fare.
She called me to tell me she got the money. And the
traveling preparation began.
The D-day came. I
have cleaned up my room, bought foodstuffs,
bought a new pack of CD., when she dropped at
akure garage, I told her to pick a bus to my house
address which she did, and she got to my house at
around 5pm. I ushered her in, gave her soft drinks
and we were chatting. When it was 6pm, she
shocked me by telling me she has a cousin here in
Akure and that’s where she will be staying
throughout her 3days of stay and that I should visit
her at her cousin’s place the following day. I was so
sad but I didn’t show it, I faked a smile and walk
her off to take bike. I come dey reason am say “se
na like dis my 10k go waste?”. The next day, I didn’t
go to visit her and I lied that I was sick with the
mindset that she will come to my place instead. But
na lie, all she could do was to call me and ask after
my health. That night, I couldn’t sleep. I was just
wondering how silly I am. I just put my phone in
silence and forcefully slept off. As I woke up around
6am in the morning, I picked my phone and I saw a
text from Jen. Which says “baby you know I
will be leaving today, what time should I come to
visit you so as to get my return T fare”. Chaiii, na so
my head spark.....then.....
CLICK HERE TO READ EPISODE TWO...
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

No comments :

Post a Comment