THE STORY OF JENNIFER SEASON ONE EPISODE TWO

Missed Episode One?
CLICK HERE TO READ IT...

This is a true sex life/fiction story...
Written by Onihaxy....
Edited by Charles....  


(THE STORY OF JENNIFER SEASON ONE EPISODE TWO)

Just while I was wondering about my stupidity, my
memory started flashing back to how we
started……….
After sending her a friend request on Facebook
which she accepted. We chat about academics, life
in general. As time goes on, we were so fond of
each other that we confided in each other. She told
me about her relationship that just ended with mike
due to emotional and physical abuse. She told me
how mike didn’t love her, how he violently demand
for sex, how he always demanded for anal sex
which she always rejected not until one day when
mike drugged her drink and she was unconscious
while mike had his way through her virginal.
I felt so sorry for her that I always keep her company on
chats.

We do exchange pictures, voice-notes and videos.
The feelings were developing gradually until the day
I asked her out…
It took her up to two weeks to give a yes answer, after
giving me a yes, we started the E-dating proper.
It was fun all through because we chat almost
every minutes, I will always call her time to time
which she don‟t always return but I never mind. As
at march, our intimacy grew to the extent that we
engage in dirty chats. Chaii, Jennifer is a guru at
it.
She will always tell me about her sexcapades with
her ex, how she gives Mouth Gig and swallows the
cum. How she do perform 56 styles. In fact, every
night, I do make sure my phone is charged so as to
enjoy each night moment of sex-chat, after chat,
she will call me in the midnight for phone-sex.
One night during our normal chat, we were like
Jennie: baby, I‟m getting wet too much this days,
each time I feel like having you in me
Me: the feelings is mutual baby, same thing here
Jennie: please can u do me an urgent favor?
Me: what favour is that dear?
Jennie: Pls send pics of your erected dick to me.
Me: *surprised*. Waoo, but on one condition,
Jennie: What’s the condition?
Me: you will send your own nudes to me
Jennie: Don‟t worry dear, just be patient till we
meet, I will give you a surprise package you will
always remember for the rest of your life
Me:, really?, tell me about it
Jennie: You know what? I will suck you while you
will cum 3 times in my mouth and I will swallow. I
will give you the best dogie you have ever experienced
and at least 30 out of my 56 sex positions
Me: Chei *my dick responded to the signal* I can‟t
wait for that dear.
The chat ended with a nice phone-sex till I slept of
and I had this nasty dream of me and
Jennifer…………….
I woke up from my “day-dreaming” and begin to
wonder what actually happened. I began to compare
the Jennie who is always nasty on chats and
always look forward to us been together with the
Jennie who barely spend 1 hour with me only to tell
me she is going to stay over at her Cousin’s place
whom she didn’t tell me about earlier.
While I was still imagining. My phone rang and I
tried checking who is on the line, it was Jennie. I
didn’t pick the calls cause I was so mad at myself,
considering the 3 bottles of alomo I have bought, the
preparations and the likes. I ignore more of her
calls. I decided to open my opera-mini and browse
my Facebook to while away time.
As the Facebook homepage page opened. On the
username, I saw her email filled in it, and on the
password. I saw 8 dots just as normal password
code. Immediately I got a flash back that when she
came to my house on day 1, she asked for my
phone to use because her blackberry battery was
flat. I remembered she logged out before returning
the phone to me. So as I was wondering what could
have happened, I then recollect that a notification
that says “do you want opera to keep your
password for this page?” Usually comes up, then I
assumed she must have selected YES.
I gladly logged in into her account and browse
through her messages.
To my surprise,Jennie does the same flirt chat she
did to me with like 4 other guys. The one that
shocked me most was a guy on her message
named “swordsman”. The guy also lives in Akure
according to their chats. She also told the guy that
she wish to come to Akure to visit her, but the guy
said in the chat that he didn’t have money to finance
the transport of which Jennie replied that “don‟t
worry, I will sort out myself”. On seeing this, my
head rang a bell. I felt a headache instantly. I took
my time to read through all their conversations and I
discovered that she do exchange nudes with the
guy, they flirt to the extreme, and they were also
dating. It was then I got the true image that Jennie is
actually with another guy whom she said it’s a
cousin. But again I thought of it that she invited me
to come there yesterday, can she be with another
guy and still invite me?,
The time was now 8:43 am. I called Jennie and told
her that I want to visit her at her cousin‟s place and
that she should give me the address. She replied
me that “I‟m sorry, you can‟t come, I and my cousin
had a serious misunderstanding yesterday night
and till this morning.
In fact, we haven‟t spoke since last night till now, so
it’s not advisable for you to come” I said OK and
then hanged up.
I said to my self that cheiiii………..charlie, you be
first class maga.
Just as I was imagining my “mumurity”, I don‟t
know either to trace the address I found on
Facebook, or to set her up, kidnap her and molest
her, so many evil things were just going through my
mind, then a text message came in from Jennie
which says ” baby, I am on my way to your place”.
Gan gaun, my head sparked again, I started
rehearsing how I will shout at her, I was reasoning
if I should show her my discovery or not. I don‟t
know what to do next, I was just restless. Walking
up and down my room.

About 30 mins later. I heard the sound “ko ko ko” on
my door. Who is that was my response to the
knock, and a sweet voice came from outside saying
it’s me Jennie. I frowned and open the door.
Before I knew it, she dropped her luggage, hugged
me and then planted a kiss on my lips. Before I
knew what was happening, I have forgot all my
rehearsals…………………….

WATCH OUT FOR SEASON ONE EPISODE THREE...
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

No comments :

Post a Comment