THE STORY OF JENNIFER SEASON ONE EPISODE FIVE

STORY OF JENNIFER SEASON ONE EPISODE FIVE

Missed Episode Four?
Click HERE To Read It

This is a true sex life/fiction story...
Written by Onihaxy....Edited by Charles....

Her phone was ringing, she picked. Though I
couldn’t hear the caller‟s voice from the phone, but
Jennie was responding “OK, alright, OK, ok” on the
phone and she dropped the call. Before I could say
anything, Jen said “that is my roommate at
school. She is asking me the time I will get to PHC”.
I dashed out of the room. I stood outside my house
for like ten minutes thinking all sort of things “Am I
actually a mumu(fool)? what if she is right about having a
cousin?. After all, she will give me sex as a surprise
before leaving so I will actually taste her? But
should I tell her about what I saw on Facebook? but
what if she asked me how I get to know her
account details?, but if I don‟t give her the money,
how will she get to PHC?. Or should I delay her till
tomorrow so as to enjoy her over the night? But NO,
she is having a 4 unit test tomorrow. And Jen is
beautiful ooooo, I think I like her naturally because if
not, I won‟t be this mumu for her”.

The thoughts were just coming in and overlapping I
don‟t know what to opt for. At a point, I just made
up my mind to give her 5,000 naira to manage. After
all, I can’t pay more than 5k if I invite a girl for
home service. So let me just zero my mind that I
am paying only for the surprised sex and I will
assume that I lost the 10k I gave her earlier. I
stopped thinking and stopped a bike. Bike man, take
me to inyana. He said “bros na 100 naira oooo”.
No problem, I replied. He rode pass through
fiwasaye girls college and finally dropped me in
front of first bank opposite captain cook at alagbaka
junction. On getting to first bank ATM, the crowd
was so much, so I decided to go to GTB ATM
adjacent first bank. The queue isn’t that much. I am
the 12th person on the queue. I was so anxious to
withdraw the money and go back home to meet my
surprise package; in fact, I insult anyone who
stayed longer on the machine. When there are about 6
people in front of me, something just struck me that
I should go to Facebook and check her recent chats.
This time, I got the greatest shock of my life on
what I saw as I opened her message. She started a
chat with swordsman 5 minutes ago
SWORDSMAN: baby, hi
Jenni: sweetie, I‟m fine. I so much enjoyed the way
you make love to me. It was the best I have ever
had in my life. ***Chaiii. I developed headache
instantly. I scrolled up to read again in case I didn’t
get it very well, I continued reading**
SWORD: Same thing here, I so much miss your
orals. In fact, if not for the test you said you want to
write tomorrow, I won‟t have let you go today.
Jenni: baby don‟t worry, I will be back after the
semester break. I can‟t wait to feel you again
SWORD: that‟s my baby. How far with the place you
said you are going for your T.fare, I mean your
daddy‟s friend you talked about?
Jennie: I‟m there already, but he went out to bank to
withdraw money for me.
SWORD: why not come here for a quickee plssssss
Jennie: time has gone and he will be back soon
SWORD: baby please it won‟t be long, I promise it
won‟t exceed 10 mins
Jen: Are u sure?
SWORD: I promise
Jen: ok dear, set the stage, don‟t let me meet
you with cloths on and make sure its a hot ride. I
will be there in a jiffy.
SWORD: ok dear, I will be waiting. **Chaiiii. I
shouted and it attracted the attention of people on
the queue. They asked me what‟s wrong but I
couldn’t say anything.** I stepped out of the bank.
And was wondering if I am not dreaming. Just as I
was thinking of what next to do. My phone rang and
its a message from Jennie which says “baby, please
I left my school ID card at my cousins place, I am
on way to get it. I will be back in 20 mins time
please”. I don‟t know when I started crying. I was
crying like a baby on the express. I said to myself. .
. . .
. . . . . . . . “This time, you must teach this bastard bitch a
lesson she will never forget in her life"

(WATCH OUT FOR SEASON ONE EPISODE SIX)
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

No comments :

Post a Comment