THE STORY OF JENNIFER SEASON ONE EPISODE SIX

STORY OF JENNIFER SEASON ONE EPISODE SIX

Missed Episode Five?
Click HERE To Read It

This is a true sex life/fiction story...
Written by Onihaxy....Edited by Charles....

Just as I was standing in-front of the bank and
crying like someone who lost his dick, my phone
rang. I looked at the screen and it was a friend
named Segun. I do call him “sege the guru” because
he's into blogging and ICT.
Sege: ogbeni how far? your number no dey waka
since yesterday.
Me: sege how far.
SEGE: I dey o. Wetin do your voice, you no dey
sound normal my guy.
ME: I have been duped by a woman I love so much.
SEGE: say wetin, abeg pick a bike dey come my house
right now.
I stopped a bike going to oba-ile where segun lives.
After 8mins. I am at segun‟s room entrance
me: ko ko ko .
sege: who be that, come in. I entered, sat down,
then without wasting time, I summarized the whole
episode to sege in 3 minutes.
SEGE: “were ni e o” omo porta ti lo agbari fun e.
Ode ni e.
ME: no be my fault, this babe fine die and get
assets for front and back. I just so much love her
SEGE: Ogbeni, you are the “baddest maga ever
liveth”
Me: thank you. Wetin i go come do now segun
SEGE: no worry, we go arrange collect part or the
whole of that 10k from her,you go still strafe her free
for the next two days and you go discharge her
without giving a kobo
Me: is that possible, how I go do am now? Just
immediately, a message came in from Jennifer
which says “baby, I‟m on my way back”. I showed it
to sege. He laughed and said to me. “ogbeni, if u fall
again this time, then you don break world maga
record”. He opened a bulk sms application on his
phone, draft an Access bank debit alert of 25k and
send it to my line.
Me: what should i do with it SEGE:
Show it to her when you reach house, tell her say
ATM debit the whole 25k wey u wan give her and
the money no come out of the machine, so u dey go
the bank tomorrow to complain. But if she no fit
wait, tell her say you get person wey you fit collect the
money from and then call me make I show.
We go dey write d script on whats-app as you dey go. But
make sure you clear the whatsapp chats after ooo I
dashed out of segun‟s house. I went home straight,
on getting home, i met Jennifer sitting on the bed
restless. As i entered, she hugged me and gave me
a kiss.
Jennie: baby, you look unhappy, what happened?
Me: ** i brought out my phone and showed her the
alert and then act the drama as directed by
segun”*** Jennie wore a sad face
Jennie: What do we do now? This is 11:08 am and i
must get to PHC today.
ME: ok relax, let me call a friend to borrow me 20k
to give you, i will sort him when you are gone. I
picked up my phone and called segun to come.
Jen hugged and kissed me again and said “you are
a darling”. I asked of the surprise she promised
earlier, she said i should wait till my friend leaves so
that no one will disturb. I replied “ok”. Segun arrived
at about 10 mins later.
ME: sege my guy. Please i need your help, my babe
wan return to school today and ATM fucked up.
Abeg borrow me 20k till tomorrow. SEGUN: lai lai.
The 8k wey you borrow last time, you never return am
and you wan collect another one? I go give u the 20k
only after you refund the previous 8k.
ME: Se na because of 8k you come dey disgrace me
in front of my babe? Abeg i go give you the two
together.
SEGUN: lai lai, find means and give me the 8k first.
Then i turned to Jen.
Me: Jen, please do you have 8k with you, let me
give this guy so that he can give me the 20k..
Jen:i don’t have that amount, the only money on me is
5,500 and its a money that my friend gave me to
buy weavon for her from Akure.
ME: Don‟t worry, give me 5k out of it, since i‟m
giving you 20k in return, you can then sort your friend.
She gave me the 5k and i gave it to segun.
ME: Now wey i don give you 5k out of 8k, can you now
help me?
SEGUN: See you know say you be akue?. If not because
of your pretty girlfriend, i no go help you. Let me go
home and bring the money, i will be back in 10 mins
time. Immediately after segun‟s departure, Jen
looked into my eyes while she sat on the bed.
“Charlie, I love you. You are cool, cute, gentle and
caring, where have you been all this while when I
was looking for a good guy?” She then moved close
and kissed me and we started kissing passionately.
I took hold of her bosoms and ooohh , they were
really soft and she stifled a moan as I touched her
Tips. She said “I‟m afraid that you will dump me
after having sex with me because that is how you
guys always do.”, I replied, “baby you know I so much
love you. If not, I won‟t be running everywhere to
get money for you…, she smiled and resumed the
kissing. I ripped off her top and descended
voraciously on her swollen Tips. I furthered
downward to unzip her jeans trouser. I was
shocked at what I saw, Jen was pant-less…! Why
pant-less. I asked?. She replied “I‟m not always
comfortable with pants”. But I thought to my self
“chaii, swordman must have a hand in this pantless
issue. She pulled down my jeans and boxers and
saw my erect manliness; she simply rubbed it and
den she sat down with her legs open and her Kitty-
Cat dripping wet.
Chai,Jen is not tight and I noticed something like
Fluid on her Vijay hair. I slid my condomize dick into
her and she gasped. My heart skipped two beats as
i felt my dick heating up and she continues to moan
louder. We switch to canine after about 4 minutes of
the sex and I continued going in and out faster and
she begged for more which I gave her ultimately.
We lasted for the next 6mins and I cum. It was
obvious that she noticed that I wasn’t excited about
the sex. What‟s wrong baby? Jen asked. Nothing,
I replied.
Jen: Charlie, do you truly love me?
ME: why did you ask again?
Jen: I just want to be sure because you are the
only guy I have in my life after breaking up with my
ex. And I don‟t want to suffer for love again.
ME: I assured you of my love *yinmu*
Jen:. Ok dear, let me get a shower and dress up
while we are awaiting uncle segun. She stood from
the bed Unclad, she walked twisting the fresh fair
Bottom as she opened the door to the bathroom. I
took my phone and checked my whatsapp
messages. I got a message from sege. “Mr maga,
flash me when you are with your girl. I will call you,
make you put am for loud speaker, I want act
another drama……………
3 mins after the sex, segun called, i picked and put
on loud speaker.
Me: sege how far? where is the money now?
SEGUN: wahala don shele oo. As i dey come your
place the other time, i forget to lock my door, before
i reach home, dem don carry my lappy and took all
the 30k wey dey house.
ME: Eyah. So sorry oo. Abeg se you fit return that 5k, i
go find means add to it give my babe?
SEGUN: you dey mad ni. **segun hanged up the
call.** .....
(WATCH OUT FOR SEASON ONE EPISODE SEVEN)
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

No comments :

Post a Comment