THE STORY OF JENNIFER SEASON ONE EPISODE THREE

STORY OF JENNIFER SEASON ONE EPISODE THREE
Missed Episode Two?
Click Here To Read it

This is a true sex life/fiction story...
Written by Onihaxy....
Edited by Charles....

 Just after two minutes of her kissing me,
she stopped and went straight to my kitchen, as
she was going, she said, “baby, I don‟t want to
travel empty stomach so as not to collapse in the
bus”. Chai, wetin I go do?
The rehearsals are gone,the boldness to frown at her is gone,
I don‟t even know if I should confront her about her Facebook
messages, what if I do, what will be her reaction?. A
lot of thoughts were just running through my head.
She located my noodles carton and started cooking
while we started conversation
Me: Jennie, what went wrong between you and your
cousin?
Jennie:. Don‟t mind that my uncle jaree, I told him
that I‟m returning today and that he should give me
money but he refused saying he doesn’t have
money.
Me:***thinking in my mind that “so this girl is
expecting me to pay the return T.fare again?”***.
really?, why will he do that to his kid sister?
Jennie:. He said I should wait till Wednesday but I
insist that I‟m returning today which is Sunday
Me: that‟s bad of him oooo.
Did u offend him before
now?
Jennie: No ooooo. He is just a stingy relative. If not
that I mistakenly spoke with him about coming to
Akure to see someone which Is you, then he
insisted that I must come to his place, in fact, he
called my mum that I am coming to his place so
there is nothing I can do about it than to lodge at his
place
Me: eeyah. That’s family bond. Family will always
want to be together. But wait, which area in this
Akure is he living?
Jennie: somewhere around Igundu.
Me : ***then I remembered the address I saw in her
Facebook chat was exactly the same. Sunday bus-top to
be precise***. Baby, that is just 40 mins journey
from here ooo. Won‟t I get to meet my in-law
facially?
Jennie: I told you we aren’t in good terms. In fact, I
insulted him this morning and left there with anger,
so it’s not ideal for now, maybe during my next visit.
Me: OK
Jennie: baby, its 10: 20 am now and I should leave
around 12 pm so as to get to PHC earlier. So what do
you keep for me. Won’t you buy provisions, cosmetics
and cloth for your baby?
Me: I frowned and said Jennie! you are very wicked
and a bad person, in fact, I‟m not happy with you, I
should tell you this *** I have made up my mind to
tell her she is a cheat, prostitute and a scammer***
Jennie: *shocked*, she came closer, placed hand
on my head, takes it down to my chest and plants a
kiss on my mouth. Then she asked “what‟s my
offence my husband”
Me: ****with this little kiss and the soft touch from
her palms plus the seductive way she used the tip
of her breast to rub my back, my brain was
formatted again**** Jennie, I was sick since
yesterday which I told you about, you can‟t even ask
about my health, all you can do is to ask for
provisions, its unfair ooooo. ***that’s all I could
utter, I don‟t know what sealed my mouth***.
Immediately, she sat on my laps, rubbed my head
with her hands, pressed her breast on me harder
and said “I‟m sorry baby”. I still wear a frown
wondering why I lost the courage to confront and
rebuke her. She noticed this and kissed me
passionately this time. It was romantic that I
enjoyed it. As we were kissing, my hand locates her
shirt button, I was about to loose it, she said “stop!
Stop!! Stop!!!”, the noodle should be burning by
now, I need to go and check it......................
WATCH OUT FOR SEASON ONE EPISODE FOUR...

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

No comments :

Post a Comment