THE STORY OF JENNIFER SEASON ONE EPISODE EIGHT

Missed Episode SEVEN?
Click HERE To Read It..

This is a true sex life/fiction story...
Written by Onihaxy...
Edited by Charles....

SEASON ONE EPISODE EIGHT

I ushered Jennie inside. Her face looks swollen, she
looks so much unhappy. I took her bags from her
and we entered the room.
Me: Jen, what happened to your lines? you have
been unreachable, I don‟t know how to find you. You
have scared me……. Bla bla bla.
Jen: ****silence for a moment and then later
talked****, my dear, I really suffered today. A lot
happened that I can‟t explain.
ME: please dear, tell me anything that happened,
you fought your cousin again?
Jen: something like that,
ME: he doesn’t give you the money? And why?
Jen: so many things are better left unsaid. I can’t
just talk right now.
ME: but why were you late?
Jen: we were settling the quarrel. And also, he
sent me on another errand. That is what took my
time.
ME: eyah, so sorry. How will you go about your test
now?
Jen: I have called my friends in my department
to arrange for me. But dear, do me a favour.
ME: what’s that?
Jen: can you please increase the money you are
collecting tomorrow to 30k please, I have to settle
my lecturer in charge of this course I should write
tomorrow.
ME: no problem
Jen: and one more thing please
ME: what is that dear?
Jen: maybe you should go to that akin first to get
the money in case if bank issue will not settle
tomorrow and please make it early. Latest before
9AM.
ME: no problem
----All through this conversation, Jennie isn’t happy
at all, she look disappointed. I tried to figure out
what happened but I couldn’t.
Jen: please I‟m seriously hungry, is there
anything I can eat before I take my bath?
ME: there is rice inside the pot. Go and warm it and
eat.
****Jen stood up still not smiling and went to the
kitchen. While she was in the kitchen. Her phone
which is on my bed gave a facebook notification
sound. I knew it must be a facebook message but I
couldn’t open it due to security password. I decided
to check it later.
Few minutes later, she was through with the food
and she came back to the room, and said, I want to
have my bath, do you care to join? On hearing this,
my body moved, my dick responded instantly.
Just as I stood up to pull of my cloths, I heard another
knock on my window “ko ko ko ko”***
*who is that? It’s me seun, a voice replied.
Seun is my neighbour; he occupies the first “one
room self-contain” in the compound. Our house is a
block of 6 self-cons that has only one main
entrance. We all have to pass through the entrance
from outside.
Seun had traveled to Lagos 3 days
earlier and just arrived at past 10 as at the time of
knocking. I went outside to open the main entrance
door for him, as my sure neighbour, we went to his
room, gist a little about the journey, why he came
late, what he brought for me. Etc, I spent like
15 minutes with seun, he gave me a long bread. I
went back to the room and met Jennifer on towel
pressing her phone with the 2 hands which
indicates that she was chatting with someone. But
she still looks unhappy. As I drew close to her on
the bed, she closed her facebook application,
pressed the lock button and dropped the phone. Can
we have our bath now?
Jen asked. I replied YES.
She went into the bathroom and I followed her.
What is wrong with you Jen? you look sad, I
asked. She replied,
“I just had a stressful day”.
She removed her towel. Oh my God! those bosoms
were averagely big and firm, my dick resurrected
inside my boxers, she noticed this and smile.
But I could perceive the smell of “recent sex” on
her which I never mind. I opened the shower; I bath
first while she follows. She turned her back to me, I
could see the clear view of the a$$.
I moved closer, stood at her back and held her
bosoms from behind. She moaned oouchhh. I
continue squeezing and pressing while the shower
was dropping on us. Still backing her, I moved my
hands down her abdomen, this time, she moan
faster, she turned to me, kissed me passionately
while taking her hand down to my erected dick.
Our body was close that I could feel her Tip pin
touching me. I held her a$$ and start pressing and
spanking.
She kissed me down to my neck while
stroking my dick; she kissed down to my small
Tips. This time I started moaning too. She moved
her mouth to my abdomen, until she finally knelt
down before me and buries my dick inside her
mouth. Ooooo, yeah babyyyy oooouch.
I started making sound and she suck faster and
deeper. After 5mins, she stood up and kissed me.
Then she said, “did I try?” you really suck well, I
replied. „Won‟t you give me orals too? Said Jen. I
thought within 2 seconds that I dare not put my
mouth into that public hole, “when we get to bed” I
replied.
She resumed the shower and I dashed into my
bedroom, raised up the mattress and removed a
condom, wore it and return to bathroom,. I stopped
the shower, suck her bosoms, turned her back to
me and entered from behind.
Ouuuch huuuuh haaah babyyyy harderrrr, Jen
was moaning, I started pressing harder, I shifted
back a bit, drew her closer and grabbed her
bosoms while bleeping, I later leave the bosoms,
spanked her and then held her hips. We bleeped for
like 15minutes in the bathroom before she cum and
I did the same.
We left the bathroom and went to the bed. But
something is wrong somewhere. Jen is not tight
in the Kitty-Cat and also, she never smiled, she still
looks sad after the sex.
On getting to the bedroom, we had another sex but
it was so boring because Jen makes it seem like
a “forced sex”. No glamour, no anxiety, and then I
knew something must be wrong between her and
her “cousin”.
Three minutes after the second sex,Jen said, “please
don‟t forget to go out early for that money in the
morning please” and I want to sleep, good night. I
replied also “good night”. But I couldn’t sleep
because I was worrying about why Jen is
unhappy, who sent the message? what happened?,
Few minutes later, Jen called my name twice
which I didn’t respond. In pretend as if I was
sleeping. She then rose up, picked her phone, went
into the bathroom. I over head her saying “please I
beg you for the sake of the love between us, please
forgive me”. Please come online on facebook and
let‟s chat please”.
She “tipped toe” back to the bed, called me again
which I didn’t respond, then she started chatting for
another 45 minutes. I couldn’t stop her because I
want to know what transpired between her and her
caller. I decided to wait till I wake up before I find
out.
(WATCH OUT FOR SEASON ONE EPISODE NINE)

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

No comments :

Post a Comment