THE STORY OF JENNIFER SEASON ONE EPISODE FOUR

STORY OF JENNIFER SEASON ONE EPISODE FOUR
Missed Episode Three?
Click Here To Read it

This is a true sex life/fiction story...
Written by Onihaxy....Edited by Charles....

She stood up from my laps and went to the kitchen
leaving me with hard on. I said to myself again…
Chaii Charlie , you must be the greatest fool of the
highest order. Just as I sat down sadly on the bed
nursing my hard-on. She called me from the kitchen
to join her in eating the noodles. I went to meet her
in the kitchen. After finishing the noodles, I went
back to sit on the bed while she sat at the other
edge of the bed.
Jennie: baby, I will miss you, if not for my cousin. I
would have lodge at your place
ME: no problem.
Jennie: hope you will also give me something to
give my friends at school because they will be
expecting
ME: OK, that reminds me. Now that your cousin
refuse to give you money, how will you get to PHC?
Jennie: oh baby, I know you won’t watch me been
stranded in Akure. After my cousin, you are the only
person I have here. Please help me
ME: but today is Sunday and banks doesn’t open,
how do I do it?
Jennie: ****she suddenly wear a sad face and
started shedding tears**** please Charlie. I beg of
you, please use your ATM and help me, I have a
test of  four unit course tomorrow morning
please.******continue with the sad face****
ME: instantly, I felt pity for her, I felt her pain, I
thought of her test. I just don’t know where the MR
nice guy in me came from. I replied her that “don‟t
worry, I will try and get something from the ATM.
Jennie was so happy that she kissed me again, this
time it was more romantic and passionate. I locate
her shirt button again. This time, she didn’t resist, I
press on to her bra, dipped my hand into it, located
her Tips, I was squeezing and pressing. I traced my
hands down to her abdomen, still doing the kissing.
Just as I was about unzipping her trouser, she said
“STOP”, I refused but she removed her mouth and
shifted a bit
Jennie: baby, don‟t you think its too early for us to
have sex? We are going to get married and enjoy
ourselves till eternity, why should we rush?
And besides, this is our first date dear.
Please ******she wore this innocent girl look
******* I just wore a
straight face and refuse to say anything.
She noticed that I am unhappy. So she came closer
again and kissed me. She started rubbing my chest,
I was happy thinking she is ready to play. Just as I
was about pressing her bosoms, she held my hand
and say, “baby, please hurry to the bank because of
time, I will surprise you when you are back.
Immediately I heard the word surprise, I suddenly
smile and became restless. I dashed into my
wardrobe, picked up a shirt. Picked my ATM card.
Just as I was about stepping out of the room, her
phone was ringing*********
(WATCH OUT FOR SEASON ONE EPISODE FIVE)
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

No comments :

Post a Comment